Friday, September 22, 2006

 

9/22/06

Apigo: finish Freedom Charter notes

Lam: Who do you agree with more? Explain.

Proctor: no homework

Mitra: no homework

Olsson: Model Lung Lab write up due Monday

Gonzalez-Coloyan: HW #6: Review & Preview
HW #7: Naming partsof shapes

Sorro: the next three vocabulary words

Coffey: study for vocab quiz

Holsen Sp1: finish writing portfolio

Holsen Sp3: finsh typing asi soy yo

Holsen Heritage: type legenda

Holsen S.I.: finsh typing asi soy yo OR typing legenda

Francisco Sp1: practice script orally

Francisco Sp3: complete final draft of portfolio

Francisco S.I.: complete final draft of portfolio

Goka S.I.: dialogue of the most lavish dak

Goak S.I.: dialogue of the most lavish dak

Traylor Pop Culture: final draft of analysis essay due: Monday

Traylor World Lit.: no homework

Kasmai: issue proposal

Ides S.I.: Where I'm from poem

Ides J.I.: alcohol prevention resources

Botha: Study for quiz on Monday. Parts of the atom, using the periodic table to find number of protons, neutrons, and electrons.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?